Unity Field Instructors Information
New SEE Syllabi and course materials now available! (see "For Instructors" webpage)
Also, please read the new policies and procedures for SEE field courses (those not taught online or through UWSI). These policies and procedures were developed to improve our service to Unity students and instructors and to keep all records up-to-date.
You can livestream the graduation ceremony today, June 11, 4 p.m. CT. Click on the link below [http://psevents.net/002/00309/UnityPlayer/iplay.asp ] or visit the Unity Village Chapel website. UVC livestream: http://www.unityvillagechapel.org/livestream.html
Ministerial Students - check out your Unity Ministers Student Association!
Registration is open for the Summer 2018 Term.
If a course does not have atleast 5 students it will be cancelled.
To change your password...
1. If you haven't changed it before:go to https://uwsi.geniussis.com and enter your username and password. Click on Edit Account and then follow the screen prompts to change your password.
2. If you have previously changed your password in Blackboard you will need to contact Chris Gannan at 816-434-6872 or email@example.com so that she can reset your password.
Do you want to see a list of your completed courses? Use your normal UWSI username and password and go here.
Don't have a user name or password? Contact our registrar
Spiritual Education Designed for YOU
We offer many areas of study to assist you in exploring your spiritual potential. In your pursuit of a more compassionate and fulfilling life, you can explore:
- Individual courses to explore areas of interest
- Self-determined path of spiritual enrichment
- Credentialing paths to become Licensed Unity Teacher or Licensed/Ordained Unity Minister
See our UWSI brochure for more information
Important Password Tip: After you get your password - TYPE your password in - do not copy/paste.
Please note: This website is still constantly being updated with new information, materials, syllabis and links. Let us know if you can't find what you're looking for.